Competency Australia is pleased to announce the expansion of our signalling course portfolio.
We are constantly updating and expanding the signalling courses available through our organisation.
New technical signalling courses include :
- Fault finding
- Microlok II
- MicroTrax Coded Track Circuits
- Mechanical Signalling
- Axle Counter Training, including Frauscher FAdC and ACS2000
- Kingfisher Telemetry Systems.
These signalling courses are in addition to those already available, such as :
- UEE41211 Certificate IV in Electrical - Rail Signalling
- Signal Safeworking, including ARTC ST144, John Holland CRN ST43 and bridging courses
- TfNSW training courses including Working in and Accessing Live Locations, Signal Installer courses, signalling principles
- Audio Frequency Track Circuits, Digital EBI Track 200 (TI21 ML track circuits).
- Signal Testing
- Ruggedcom First Line Maintenance
- ARTC Working in Live Locations
- ....and many more!
Contact us today to discuss your training needs. Our focus is quality training delivered to small groups, with "hands on" learning.
Competency Australia delivers training at our purpose built training centre at Broadmeadow NSW (near Newcastle), or we can deliver training in your location.