In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Competency Australia has been rapidly developing new online courses and updating existing content for online delivery for remote learning utilising virtual classroom and online environment.
Our existing distance education options, including TLI50618 - Diploma of Railway Operations, 10780NAT - Graduate Diploma of Railway Signalling are continuing as planned.
New online training options include signal equipment training, available for blended learning. This means you can be certified for theory components immediately through remote learning, and complete practical assessments at a later date.
Short courses available for online delivery include :
- Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) Working in Live Locations
- ARTC Signal Safeworking Recertification (ST144)
- Introductory Signalling Principles
- Intermediate Signalling Principles
- Train detection systems
- Introduction to points
- Grade Crossing Predictors GCP3000, GCP4000
- Microlok II
- Axle Counters
- and many more!
Please contact us for more details and to discuss your requirements.