TLIF4100 - Identify and meet rail safety regulatory compliance requirements
Solve the Regulatory Compliance Puzzle!
Recent years have seen major changes in Australian rail regulations, including the introduction of the Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator (ONRSR) and the adoption of the rail safety national law.
Do you understand these changes and how they impact on your day to day work in the rail industry?
The course covers :
- Rail industry terminology
- Rail regulatory framework
- Rail safety management systems
- Legislation and its impact on railway operations and management, rail safety and systems interfaces
- Duty holders anad their duties under rail safety legislation
- Current national and international standards.
Regulatory requirements are brought to life with multiple case studies and practical exercises.
On successful completion of the course assessment, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competency :
TLIF4100 - Identify and meet rail safety regulatory compliance requirements.
Start earning your Diploma!
This unit can be used as direct credit towards TLI50615 Diploma of Rail Operations Management.