Understand the operational principles of audio frequency track circuits and learn to set up, maintain and fault find with this hands-on course.
This short course provides signalling maintainers and installers with the skills and knowledge to perform basic setup, maintenance and fault finding on Bombardier TI21 EBI200 Audio Frequency Track Circuits.
This is a two day course. This includes theory, practical demonstrations and "hands on" practice.
The course includes the following information :
- Introduction to track circuits and their operation
- Resonance and jointless track circuits
- Audio Frequency Track Circuit components - Tuning units, bonds, transmitters, receivers and matching units.
- Set up of Bombardier TI21 EBI200 digital audio frequency track circuits
- Testing and taking readings
- Maintenance and fault finding
All training activities include a strong practical component.
Our railway signalling training is delivered from our Broadmeadow training centre.
Training and assessment services are also available Australia wide. If you would like railway signal training delivered from your location in NSW, Victoria (VIC), South Australia (SA), Queensland (QLD), Western Australia (WA), Tasmania (TAS), Northern Territory (NT) or Australian Capital Territory (ACT) please contact us to discuss options and opportunities.
Courses are available on demand for groups of 4 or more.
Contact us for more information.